Thursday, September 15, 2005

Quick update and request

You may have noticed I've been very slow to post lately, especially the past two weeks. Im in the final stretch of studying for a test for my final credit toward my bachelor's degree. The test is scheduled for tomorrow, so I've been spending more time than usual reading about nutrition and boring my poor, patient family with tidbits about the role of vitamin C in healing and scar tissue, and how the brain can't burn fat, only carbs.

I'm sure the family will all breathe a sigh of relief after I've finished the exam tomorrow. You might have a different reaction, when you remember how verbose I can be.

Just the same, I ask for your prayers. This is a pass-fail course-length exam, and my whole degree rests on it. Thanks, and I'll be showering you with letters, words, and paragraphs soon!

No comments:

Search the Web