Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Well, they say 7 is a lucky number...

Write Wing Nut tagged me on this meme, so here goes.


Getting to Know Me.....

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Write and publish a book of Rosary meditations.
2. Make the Santiago de Compostela pilgrimage.
3. Join the church choir.
4. Get a masters in theology.
5. Clean my house.
6. Learn to treat my husband as well as he treats me.
7. Run for local office.

7 things I can do:

1. Debate.
2. Write.
3. Make an extraordinary soup mostly out of ingredients from the garden.
4. Make a pun.
5. Come up with 101 uses for wallpaper samples.
6. Convince a one-year-old he really wants to take a nap.
7. Gestate, gestate, gestate!


7 things I cannot do:

1. Keep my opinions to myself.
2. Fit into narrow spaces.
3. Run.
4. Find things when I need them. (No wonder St. Anthony and I have gotten to be such good friends!)
5. Sew.
6. Resist Dollar Tree.
7. Lie.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Faith.
2. Sense of honor.
3. Protectiveness.
4. Intelligence.
5. Good parenting skills.
6. Generosity with affection.
7. Charm.


7 things I say most often:

1. It's been a rough day.
2. Don't scream.
3. No climbing on the computer!
4. Get down from that bookcase!
5. Get off the table!
6. No, you're not allowed to play with knives.
7. I love you.

7 celebrity crushes:

I don't really have any serious celebrity crushes, but here are some I find (or have found) attractive.
1. Mel Gibson, though I've thought of him as a hypocrite ever since I found out he doesn't allow his wife to wear short sleeves, but he'll bare his butt before the world.
2. Sean Connery. (By the way, my husband sounds a bit like him, when he speaks Welsh.)
3. James Garner.
4. Michael Fox (Ok, this was back in high school, but I'm running out of material here!)
5. Matthew McConaughey. (He, too, reminds me of hubbie.)
6. Tom Cruise (a very former one. Now I just hold enough Christian charity toward him to wish he'd get medicated.)
7. And just for fun, I'll list my first tv crush, Bill Daily. When I was a preschooler, I liked him so much as Roger Healey on "I Dream of Jeannie" that I named my imaginary friend Daily.

7 people I want to do this:
1. Joel (yes, I already know Lauren Bacall is on the list),
2. Sean,
3. Valerie,
4. Ellyn,
5. Tony,
6. Stacey,
7. Patrick

No comments:

Search the Web