Friday, February 03, 2006

Meme of Four

Meme of Four

Sean at Small but Disorganized tagged me under the Turnabout is Fair Play law.


Four Jobs I’ve Had

  1. Burger Broiler
  2. Hardware Store Cashier
  3. Radio Station Equipment Babysitter
  4. Resume Writer

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again

Voluntarily, or under duress?

  1. The Sound of Music
  2. Anne of Green Gables
  3. Yours Mine and Ours (the real one, not the Nickelodian travesty)
  4. Groundhog Day

Four Places I’ve Lived

  1. Southern California
  2. San Antonio
  3. Northern California
  4. Surrounded by desert sagebrush in the conservative part of Washington


Four TV Shows I Watch

  1. Matlock
  2. The Nanny
  3. The Office
  4. 30 Minute Meals

Four Places I’ve Vacationed

  1. The Yucatan (my senior year in high school)
  2. Las Vegas (before my almost 17 year old was born)
  3. My mom's house
  4. My sister's house
Let's face it, once kids start coming, vacations are a fond memory. Sometimes I do get to sleep in on a Saturday, though.

Four Websites I visit daily (My daily list really is short; most of my favorite sites I visit on a more or less rotating basis)

  1. Babycenter.com
  2. On the Other Foot (my charming and patient husband's blog)
  3. Stumbleupon (in particular, my stumbleblog)
  4. Christian Forums

Four of My Favorite Foods

  1. Crab
  2. Sauteed mushrooms
  3. Steak (medium rare)
  4. My mother-in-law's garlic and cottage cheese dip.

Four Places I’d like to be right now

  1. In bed
  2. At Pop's Drive Through, eating fried asparagus. You need to understand, though it doesn't sound all that good, it's memorably delectable.
  3. California
  4. Heaven

Now I Tag With This Meme:

  1. Rambling GOP Soccer Mom
  2. Catholic Pillow Fight
  3. Housewife in Flip Flops
  4. Happy Catholic

No comments:

Search the Web