Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Where has she gone?

For those of you loyal enough to keep stopping by even with a distinct shortage of postings, you may be wondering where I've been. Well, as you know, I'm in the last few weeks of my pregnancy, and slowing down. I won't go into the details of lack of sleep, because nobody likes other people's whines, but suffice it to say I'm not operating on full steam these days. God bless my Charming and Patient Husband, who has been knocking himself out to pick up the slack at home.

Just to give you an update, it definitely looks like Peanut will be making her appearance this month; the doctor is talking induction if she doesn't arrive in the next two weeks, because she appears to be pretty big, and I have a history of delivering big ones. I don't think for a moment that we're going to make it to that time, though. If I were a betting woman, I'd put my money on this week.

So please forgive me for being less than fully communicative lately. The nest has been beckoning.

No comments:

Search the Web