1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus?I am tagging: Joel, and anyone else who still reads this. :)
2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer?
The Brown Scapular, of course.
3. Do you wear a scapular or medal?
Yes, the medal. Actually, a 4-way medal.
4. Do you have holy water in your home?
5. Do you 'offer up' your sufferings?
When I remember.
6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays?
Occasionally, but not often.
7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration?
I go through phases. Working on it.
8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or Sunday morning Mass person?
I tend to prefer Sunday Evening, but my husband prefers morning, and it tends to work out better for the family if we split shifts -- adults in the morning, kids at LifeTeen evening.
9. Do you say prayers at mealtime?
Yep. Bless us O Lord and these Thy gifts...
10. Favorite Saint(s)?
St. Teresa, St. Anthony, St. Therese, St. John the Evangelist...
11. Can you recite the Apostles Creed by heart?
12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day?
Yeah. It's kind of like an ongoing dialogue of snippets.
13. Bonus Question: When you pass by a automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved?
Yes, and for the workers helping them.