Catholic MemePBXVI tagged me, so ... ready, set, wheeee!
1. Name a Catholic book that you want to share so much that you keep giving away copies: The Autobiography of St. Teresa of Jesus. (St. Teresa of Avila)
2 Name a work of religious art you'd like to live with: Madonna of the Streets
3. Name your favorite Catholic artist: I'm not sure.
4. Name a work of Catholic fiction which has penetrated your real life: The Great Divorce
5. Name your favorite Catholic Musicians - male & female: Michael John Poirier
6. Name your favorite musical: The Sound of Music
7. Name a punch line that always makes you laugh: [during a written driving test]
"Reverend Jim" Ignatowski: Pssssttt... what does the yellow light mean?
Bobby Wheeler: "Slow down."
"Reverend Jim" Ignatowski: What... does... the... yellow... light... mean?
Bobby Wheeler: "Slow down"!
"Reverend Jim" Ignatowski: Whaaaat... dooooeeees... theeeee... yeeeel-looowwww... liiiiight... meeeeaaan?