Friday, March 16, 2007

Catholic Heritage Curriculum

I'm feeling kind of excited today. That's because I ordered a couple of lesson planners from CHC, and they shipped them the same day! (The lesson planners are actually for recording what we've already done, and give me a measure of relief to know that some of our big record keeping will be taken care of.) I'm also excited because I was browsing their site and found some gems that I think I want to rationalize buying as soon as I can afford them, like a book called High School of Your Dreams. I wasn't able to articulate very well to my Charming and Patient Husband exactly why I wanted this so badly, but it did sound useful, even if the description wasn't entirely clear what exactly the book was.

I'm easily amused, I guess; but I just love this sort of thing. I'd be delighted to hear from anyone who has experience with High School of Your Dreams.

No comments:

Search the Web