I picked this up at A Catholic Harvest, and since the kids and I often enjoy a good game of Scattergories, thought it sounded fun.
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the Person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Now Go!
Your Name: Christina
1. Famous singer/band: Charlotte Church
2. 4 letter word: Chip
3. Street name: Cherry
4. Color: Carnation Pink
5. Gifts/presents: Cookies 'n' Creme Hershey Bar (from my daughter yesterday!)
18. Something U Throw Away: crumbs
19. Things you shout: Cheese! (when posing for a picture)
20. Cartoon Character: Cinderella
Tagged: whoever wants to, just mention it in the comments.