I found a self-tagging meme at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii, and decided to tag myself.
The Meme is 8 Random Facts Meme, and here's the obligatory quote about it.
.. Here’s what you do:1. I always figured I'd have four kids. I never dreamed of 8.
~ Each person starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves and post these guidelines.
~ At the end of the post, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names.
~ Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog. Have fun!
2. When I was young, I wanted to be an interpreter for the United Nations. Then I discovered debate, my major changed, and all bets were off.
3. I received a nomination to the Air Force Academy, but ended up not going because I couldn't do a pull-up.
4. I like peanut butter and pickle sandwiches... and did even before I was pregnant.
5. When the house is empty, I like to pray out loud.
6. I have a really hard time keeping my language clean. I want to, but old habits really do die hard.
7. I have a history of practical jokes. Not harmful ones, though.
8. I have an unhealthy preference for most things pink.