Friday, October 31, 2008

Everydae is Sundae

Or it will be, soon. My apologies to the two or three readers who have glanced at both blogs, but I'm about to begin the process of shutting down Carmel Everydae and moving its contents gradually over here. The reason? I didn't have the energy to keep up two blogs and actually try to get readers. And if nobody is reading, it would be easier to use a diary. I never really did anything to announce the other blog, so few people wandered over there. So if you are one of the few who was curious enough to see what I was posting over there (mostly money savers, helpful hints, and other Heloisey type things, I apologize for reposting here what you've read there. But the plus side is that it will increase the frequency of posting here.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled laundry.

No comments:

Search the Web